EDITORIAL: Gang and Mob families take care of their own. Both have taken over our country. Many have taken over our government and judicial systems. They already have criminal networks full of members who are paid to stalk, harass and instigate citizens to the point of committing suicide. It is psychological warfare of the most evil kind and these elitist groups hire them everyday, to take care of citizens who won’t cooperate and submit to their agenda.
This was no error. We have watched as the Democrats, Obama and Holder have opened our borders to these organized crime families. They have partied and spent money to provide sex slaves to their drug networks. They have supplied arms to kill those who would take them down. They openly traffick children and adults online like a modern day slave auction, When they get ready to declare martial law, they will need these thugs. There will be many soldiers and law enforcement who will refuse to enslave and kill their own citizens.
They will need to be replaced quickly. Their network is already in training. It’s the riots in the streets they are calling racism for now. These are just drills. They want to see how well they can incite and defuse a crowd as needed. They raid houses to see how well the public submits to their invasions.
Just follow the money in entertainment and media. You’ll witness exactly who all their gang and mob recruiters are. They celebrate their crimes in public venues!
The president’s flawed deferred action program has created a loophole that allows dangerous criminals who came here illegally, even known gang members, to stay.
The Obama administration confirmed that the illegal immigrant charged with the first degree murder of a contestant on America’s Next Top Model (ANTM) and two others had been granted amnesty under the president’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, also known as the “dreamer” policy.
Emmanuel Jesus Rangel-Hernandez and David Ezequel Lopez, both 19, are accused of triple homicides in the deaths of ANTM contestant Mirjana Puhar, 19; her boyfriend, Jonathan Alvarado, 23; and his roommate, Jusmar Isiah Gonzaga-Garcia, 21, on February 24, 2015, at Alvardo’s home in Charlotte, N.C.
As previously reported by Western Journalism, Sens. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa (Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee), first raised concerns about Rangel-Hernandez’s status a few days after the murders in a letter to Department of Homeland Security head Jeh Johnson. By the following month, Grassley and Sen. Thom Tillis, R-N.C., had confirmed that the murder suspect avoided deportation through the DACA policy.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=4187697358001&loc=westernjournalism.com&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.westernjournalism.com%2Fobama-admin-admits-gang-member-who-killed-top-model-not-deported-due-to-amnesty-program%2FGrassley and Tillis’ inquiry further revealed that Rangel-Hernandez had been placed in the removal process by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) following drug charges in 2012, but his proceedings were dismissed in 2013 after his approval for Obama’s deferral program.The senators added, “Whistleblowers allege that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services granted Rangel-Hernandez’s DACA application despite knowledge that he was a gang member.”
Former contestant on ‘America’s Next Top Model’ killed
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — She was a Serbian-born model and self-described “wild-child” who said she began walking runways in her new North Carolina hometown at age 12.
But a blossoming career in modeling for Mirjana Puhar, who reached national attention on “America’s Next Top Model,” ended tragically when police found her body and two others in a house in Charlotte this week.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police say 19-year-old Emmanuel Jesus Rangel-Hernandez is charged with three counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of the 19-year-old Puhar and two other victims. Authorities have said the killings were drug-related, but have not said how the three were killed.
The Charlotte Observer reported on Puhar’s emerging career in a story published in 2014. She told the newspaper that her family fled Serbia after the Kosovo War and moved to North Carolina a decade later.
Puhar said she began modeling at age 12 and did runway shows at Charlotte Fashion Week. She said she had a troubled adolescence and eventually quit school.
“I was a wild child,” she said. “I went out, had fun, partied, whatever – I didn’t really have the best influences around me.”
After dropping out of high school, Puhar decided to obtain her GED in 2013. Shortly after that, she was cast on “America’s Next Top Model,” a reality show on The CW network that pits aspiring models against each other.
In an interview with CW affiliate WCCB in Charlotte, Puhar described her experience on the show, including meeting co-producer and model Tyra Banks.
“She’s amazing. She’s definitely a great mentor,” Puhar said.
Puhar reached the 10th episode of the current season of the show before she was eliminated from the competition.
Banks and co-producer Ken Mok issued a statement mourning Puhar’s death.
“We are deeply saddened to learn of the tragic news about Mirjana Puhar. She was a vivacious and promising young woman. Our hearts and prayers go out to her loved ones,” the statement said.
Phone numbers for people believed to be Puhar’s parents were disconnected and email addresses were no longer active.
Rangel-Hernandez remained in the county jail awaiting a court appearance scheduled for Thursday. Jail records didn’t indicate whether he had an attorney to comment on the charges.
Information from: The Charlotte Observer, http://www.charlotteobserver.com